MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- Relevant experience in marketing, communications, PR, business development, project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing website, online content, e-marketing and social media
- Experience in media relations and corporate communications
- Knowledge in creative development including graphic design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- With Security Officer License
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KITCHEN STEWARD / DISHWASHER
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
- 2-3 years work experience as front officer
- College graduate preferably BS Tourism or Businee
- With background in Hotel & Hospitality industry
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills in English & Tagalog
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Tourism/ Tourism Management
- With good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
E-mail us your CV at email@example.com or visit our property and look for Ms. Rose of HR.