Puerto Princesa City 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Aziza Paradise Hotel’s location at Puerto Princesa, Palawan is at the city proper. We are a 10-minute drive or tricycle ride from Puerto Princesa International Airport and Robinsons Place Palawan. The Palawan Adventist Hospital is about 700 m from the hotel.
These are but a few of the city’s famous natural and manmade attractions that are easily accessible from the hotel:
- Cleopatra’s Needle – one of Palawan’s highest peaks
- Honda Bay Islands – among the attractions that best showcase the beauty of Philippine marine life
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral – a historic church that is the center of spiritual refuge for locals and visitors of Puerto Princesa
- Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm – a facility built in 1902 during the American Occupation known for being a “prison with no walls”
- Plaza Cuartel – the restored ruins of an old garrison where Japanese soldiers burned 143 American prisoners during WWII
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Ulugan Bay
- Viet Ville – an area that once housed over 1,500 refugees from Vietnam
A city that was acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest in the Philippines, Puerto Princesa presents a carefully balanced fusion of urban comforts and a thriving natural landscape, providing a beautiful destination for both leisure and business travelers. You’ll find that the city’s top attractions are never too far from Aziza Paradise Hotel’s location. The best time to visit is April to June, when the seas are most calm.